This has been going around Facebook and I thought it would be fun to see what answers I’d get from Isaiah. I’m posting it there, too, but I wanted to have it here, with all my other posts about him.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Love you.
2. What makes mom happy? Jonathan
3. What makes mom sad? Not having me around
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Silly faces
5. What was your mom like as a child? A baby
6. How old is your mom? UUUUGH! I don’t KNOW that! Do you mean a grown up?
7. How tall is your mom? A lot
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with Jonathan
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Playing
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing
12. What is your mom not very good at? Not playing
13. What does your mom do for a job? Teaching kids
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? What I like to eat.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Playing with me
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Alf (apparently because Alf is very funny)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play
18. How are you and your mom the same? Playing
19. How are you and your mom different? Because… Because… Uh… We has different hair!
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She takes me to the pool
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? The pool! The zoo!
22. How old was your Mom when you were born? A grown up!